Every fall, especially in the midwest, there’s that point where you let go of the idea of summer and move on to the idea of fall. Sweaters, jeans, and of course a cup of pumpkin-spice something — I’m not above being basic.
I don’t typically do a whole closet refresh in the fall, but I always like to add a few new pieces to what I already love. This year, I’ve added a lot more cozy to my closet which, being a fairly simple and causal dresser normally, is completely fine by me.
Here are a few things I’ve picked out. If you want to see more of my “being basic” looks, follow me on Instagram: @natepkoch.
SHOP THE PIECES
- AE Ne(x)t Level Slim Straight Jeans, Black
- COZY SHERPA MOCK-NECK ZIP JACKET
- Soft-Washed Long-Sleeve Henley
- Soft-Washed Patterned-Pocket Long-Sleeve Tee
- Sweater-Fleece Mock-Neck 1/4-Zip Sweatshirt
Where are you finding your fall looks this year?